Important New Patient Information
For new patients to our practice, we ask that you complete paperwork online through our Patient Portal. Please follow these instructions to gain access:
- Under “My Account” complete “Personal Information” and “Additional Information”.
- Under “Questionnaires” go to “Online Forms'”then complete the “New Patient Questionnaire” and “Surgical History and Allergies” sections.
**Please complete these sections completely prior to your appointment and please mark N/A for any sections that do not apply to you.**
If you do not have internet access please contact our office for the new patient paperwork.
Your New Patient Packet will include the following forms:
- Appointment instructions
- Patient brochure
- General registration page
- A copy of the Privacy Practices Act
- Signature sheet (for authorization to release information to individuals, insurances, pharmacies, and acknowledgment of receipt of the Privacy practices Act)
- Our credit card policy (it is required to have a credit card “on file”)
- New patient medical questionnaire
Additionally, please bring in the bottles of all medications including prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and vitamins that you are presently taking.
We will also need your actual insurance cards and photo ID for scanning into our system. We cannot accept copies; please bring the original cards.
New patients can complete their paperwork prior to their appointments below!
Please click below to download and print your new patient information packet.
If you have not completed an update of your information in the last eighteen months, please download and print to complete our annual update by clicking below.
We require all patients to have credit or debit card information on file with us. If you need to update the card we have on file, please download this form:
For our web-savvy patients we are now offering a Patient Portal and a smart phone app! These services will allow our patients to access their medical information and communicate with our office online!
Please call the office to get your case-sensitive user name and password then visit the links below.
Patient Portal: Click here (*Opens in new tab)